Last update: June 29th 2010
- You may use my stuff to create layouts, hybrid projects, signatures, avatars, words-art, clip-art, and blog or site themes. You may not sell them but word-art and clip-art.
- You may create QP and BB and share them including a preview of my kit and my terms in the Zip or Rar file.
- You may not sell QP and BB created using my kits. If you want to do it, you need to purchase my S4H License.
- You may give me the credit.
- You may not share my products, even if they are freebies. In that case, give to your friends a link to my blog.
- You may not create others kit or stuff with my products if they are “PU ONLY”.
- You may create free stuff if my product is “PU/S4O”, but my stuff has to be less than 30% of your kit. Also, my stuff had to be edited and you must give me the credit.
- You may create free stuff or pay-to-use stuff if my product is “CU/PU/S4H/S4O”, but my stuff has to be less than 50% (If the product you use is from my collection All you need to make a kit, your kit can use up to 90% of my stuff). In any case, my stuff had to be edited and you must give me the credit.
- You may not claim my stuff as yours even you’ve modified.
- Yoy may not use my products to create templates or doodles but if they’re brushes or they are specifically made for this use.
- You may not create Photoshop tools (styles, actions, patterns and others) or Paint Shop Pro tools with my Photoshop styles, patterns, actions, and my others Photoshop tools.
- Yoy may not use my products in any illegal way.
- My collection “Aidita” has specials conditions especificated in the product description.
- You can purchase a CU4CU license for my stuff. Look for that in my store.
These terms can change any time.